To grab maximal attention for your event, install these banners on the road leading to your site and enhance the experience by also displaying your image at the heart of the event. The festival and carnival banners are made of nylon or polyester and they are perfectly adapted for outdoor use. Because they are installed relatively permanently, these banners are installed on an anodized aluminum mast with a horizontal arm at the top. Thus, your message is always clearly displayed
- 19.5"X 96" (50X 245cm, excluding the vertical sleeve on one side and the horizontal sleeve on top)
- The banners are fabricated with quality nylon or polyester.
- They are sold with a sectional 1.5"X 120" (4X 300cm) mast made of two 60" (153cm) sections and an aluminum horizontal arm with a resistant plastic rotator.
- Digital printing directly onto the fabric which provides better penetration of the dyes into the fibers.
- The visual comes out on both sides, with the backside mirroring the image.
- The Carnival banner can be read from both sides. However, this requires a double banner and implies additional costs.
Be mindful of winds stronger than 60 km/h, they could damage your installation.
The price quoted above is only valid for a request for quotation, for this article, in a single copy or for the minimum required (as indicated in the box to the left of the button "Request a quote")
If you would like more than one copy of this article, please let us know in the form that will appear once you click on the red "Request for Quote" button.
Thus we can offer you a quote at the best price depending on the number of copies desired.